Careers with Solutions ITW
We lead today to create a relevant tomorrow.
Support Desk Technician
Summary of Position
We are looking for a tech-savvy Help Desk Technician to be responsible for providing technical assistance with computer systems, hardware, and software. As a Support Desk Technician, you will be responsible for tracking support tickets and assisting customers using computer systems, hardware, and software. This position will require the candidate to learn our custom-written software application and to provide support and answers for clients.
Ideal candidates for this position will enjoy working with great team members in an exceptional environment. This position affords the opportunity to work in several different fields (cloud computing, networking, security, and more). The ideal candidate will be proficient in being able to answer questions, troubleshoot issues, and communicate with clients. He/She will also be capable/curious enough to pick up the skills necessary to become proficient in new fields.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Track/Own support tickets till a resolution is achieved
- Respond to queries via phone, via email, in person, or through remote access
- Offer technical assistance on the delivery, configuration, set up, maintenance, and troubleshooting of computer systems, hardware, and software
- Train clients when necessary
- Train other staff on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
- Gain feedback from customers to improve training methods
- BS or BA with 2 years’ experience
Software and other Skills
- Willingness to work altered shifts to support clients in different time zones
- Experience with Windows 7/8.1/10 and Windows Server OS
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Professional demeanor with excellent written/verbal communication skills
- High level of quality and attention to detail as there is constant interaction with all departments, including executive staff
- Experience with remote management tools (e.g., Kaseya)
- Highly driven, self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as contribute to a team environment.
- PC hardware knowledge
- Familiarity with AWS
- Ability to use SQL Statements
Solutions ITW, LLC is a fast-growing company located in beautiful, downtown Greenville, SC. We develop custom technology solutions for clients in Asia, Europe, and North America. Our goal is to help our clients succeed in industries ranging from aerospace to pet food and retail to manufacturing. We achieve this through a relentless pursuit of innovative thinking, partnership with our clients, and integral team work.
Summary of Position
At Solutions ITW, we’re seeking a driven and detail-oriented Project Manager to join our team, either remotely or in a hybrid capacity at our Greenville, SC office. Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is adept at managing multiple projects simultaneously, and possesses an unflinching commitment to continuous improvement and professional growth.
Serving Goodwills across America, we may not be a non-profit ourselves, but we understand the importance and rewards of mission-driven work. Our focus on delivering the best-in-class software solutions to support these organizations instills a sense of purpose and gratification in what we do.
This role is crucial in ensuring that we adhere to AGILE and SCRUM methodologies, and we’re looking for an individual who is not only formally trained in project management but also values flexibility and a nimble approach in the face of evolving project needs.
- Planning and defining project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business objectives in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Developing detailed work plans, including project timelines, milestones, and resources needed to achieve objectives.
- Directing and managing project development from initiation to closure, utilizing agile project management methodologies.
- Responsible for leading all project calls. Ensuring efficient communication among project stakeholders, making certain all parties are informed of progress, issues, and project deliverables.
- Tracking project deliverables using ClickUp and continuously monitoring project progress.
- Conducting project reviews to assess outcomes in relation to established benchmarks, project goals, and lessons learned
- Being committed to continuous process improvement and professional growth, fostering an environment that encourages new ideas, innovations, and personal development.
- Proven experience in software project management, preferably withing the SaaS industry.
- Strong knowledge of AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio of 15-20 projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate messages to different stakeholders.
- Experience in Point of Sale industry is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement and professional growth.
- High level knowledge of ClickUP or project management platform as well as Google workspace tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Business, or related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or equivalent.
- Health Insurance with the ability to purchase family and supplemental coverage.
- Ability to participate in small profit-sharing plan.